Come Join Us on December 10, 2011 for an evening of entertainment and fine dining.
Our entertainment will begin promptly at 5:00p.m. and end at 10:30p.m. The entertainment for the evening will be Classical Thai Dancing accompanied by live Thai music with traditional Thai instruments.
Show times for the evening are:
- 5:00p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- 7:00p.m. to 8:30p.m.
- 9:00p.m. to 10:30p.m..
As a special treat, we will be offering an All You Can Eat Buffet.
Dishes comprising the All You Can Eat Buffet:
- Appetizers (Thai Spring Roll and Fried Wonton)
- Soup (Tom Kah With Tofu and Vegetables)
- Salad (Thai Salad With Peanut Dressing or Ranch Dressing)
- Noodle Dish (Pad Thai With Chicken, Drunken Noodle with Tofu)
- Rice (Steamed White Rice, Brown Rice, and BBQ Pork Fried Rice)
- Curry (Fish Green Curry, Yellow Curry with Chicken)
- Stir Fry (Mixed Vegetable with Shrimp and Spicy Cashew Nut with Beef)
- From The Grill (Thai BBQ Chicken)
- Dessert (Sweet Tapioca With Corn) and Seasonal Fruits
The per-person prices for the show and buffet are:
- Adults = $19.95 each
- Kids ages 4 to 12 = $10.95 each
- Kids ages 3 & under are free!
Please remember that reservations are a MUST; without one, wait time will be 30 minutes to an hour. For those with reservations, you will have over an hour to enjoy your meal at leisure; please keep in mind that your table is reserved at a later time for another party for each show that follows the first two shows.
We are looking forward to sharing our special day with you!